Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Saturday, October 13, 2007

I am overloaded

I haven't been able to update my blog for 2 weeks. Mainly because I am too busy to do so. Actually I am overloaded.

My evening study's third course is over now, there is a exam coming on this Thursday. The teacher is very demanding, besides group assignment there are also individual 2 bonus assignments. In addition to her course materials there are another 5 chapters to read. So far I haven't got time to read them. I feel bit disappointed :-(

While company's project manager training is giving extra stress. I am hoping to get IPMC International Project Manager Certificate in next spring. I also started to study Finnish again, perhaps because the PM training was conducted only in Finnish. And at work, one project need to be done by the end of this month.

And of course dear Bobo and home stuff...

TOO many things going on... I don't know how long I will be able to manage all at the same time without "be burned".



Just to cheer myself, perhaps one day I will have similar collection :-P

1 comment:

thkiat said...

You will make it :-)