Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Turn on the work mode

While people are heading back to office step by step, the weather turns warm 25C and sunny. "Damn, why amt I on vacation now?" people have been asking themselves. Heheheeee, I can only laugh in behind that I have escaped Shanghai's boiling hot.

During last 2 weeks I haven't yet gotten over with my vacation mood. Finally it's time to turn the work mode ON. Back to business! At moment, I have one important internal development project to be finished a.s.a.p. Then I am looking forward to starting my PPS2 (Project Management Professional Programme) training and IB (International Business) study. Autumn and winter schedule will be BUSY!

2 comments:

Lovely girls said...

Hi there,
Great to hear updates from you!

Keep them coming...

Mimi said...

Thanks Chris, I will try. Meanwhile all the best to Emmy, Elly and Sky!
Take care...