Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 21, 2007

The first visit to local library

Finally it's weekend! What a wonderful feeling to have a long sleep...

Tuomo has left to the lot in the early morning. Oh, I can not remember when was my last visit. Before Bobo was born, I was a valuable labor. I was always there no matter moving the bricks or mixing the cement. Now Bobo is aboard, I have less chance and time to go there.

After the lunch, I told Bobo "Let's go to the local library and shopping mall." Bobo was very excited and managed to put on her pants and hat, ready to go. Heheeeee.... "You still need to put on your jacket!", I said. After all set we dashed to the library.

Last weekend, I was planning to visit there as well. But after shopping, it was closed. In the end we were only able to hang in around in the book store. Though there is also kids reading area, I thought it would not be a good idea, then we left after a while.

Few weeks ago, I have checked where exactly do the kids book locate. Once we stepped in, we headed to that section straightly. Sitting on the stroller, Bobo was getting very exciting to see so many books. This is Bobo's first official library visit!

Bobo stepped on the ground, and started her expedition. After few minutes, she already got few books in hand. I had to follow her and put those back to the shelf :-) Few moments after the excitment, I told Bobo "Let's read some books!" "Joo...", Bobo answered and climbed onto the sofa. Suddenly, she noticed Micky Mouse and Pingiun in the toy box and demanded to have time. After all are set, we started to read one book I have picked. Just few pages later, she took my book and put her own book to my hand and said "Äiti otaa" (Mammy take it). It seems always other person's apple is sweater than own one :-)

There are other kids were reading CD books, Bobo wanted too. Once there is a computer available, I put her onto the high chair, she was cheering "Anniina paina, Anniina paina" (Anniina click, Anniina click)

Just like that 1.5 hours passed quickly. We left with few books in hand. The library closed at 4pm.

We continued our shopping. Bobo was treated with an ice cream. She was satisfied with it! Once we got home, it was almost half past 6pm. Another day has passed...

No comments: