Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Busy sick leave

I am sick :-( throat ache with coughing and voice is down. I decided to stay home one day, since the law permits one day sick leave without doctor's prescription. It's one of few days, I am "left alone" after Bobo's birth. It's quiet...

House with young kid is hard to be tidy. I call Bobo a "little tornado". Usually it just takes less than five minutes for her to mass toys around the living room. Luckily she does obey my instruction to collect them back. Hehehe...

My sick leave day was a busy day as well. Poor me! :-( :-( :-( Plenty of laundry to be washed, tided up Bobo's clothes and my closet, cooking. Rrrrrhhhh... After everything was done, it already passed 4 o'clock, time to pick up Bobo.

It started to rain. Weatherman says this summer has got more rain than usual. I am worrying my beans. They have grown about 15cm since June, most likely this autumn's harvest is poor.

1 comment:

thkiat said...

There is always no leave for mum :-)