Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Start blog

I have been keeping my eDiary for Bobo (my little 18 month old baby girl) most of time before she turned to 1 year old. I didn't think blog is my thing, until many of my friends have done theirs.

I guess that I am bit lazy... But on the other hand, I have been kept busy by my little fellow, my excuse again? heheee...

Finally I decided to reopen my blog, which was created over a year ago with only a "test" message nothing else.

Now let's see how long I would keep this going...

So where to start? 博客

... ...

Finnish summer is too short to bear. Bobo's daycare is closed thoughout the whole July, since all the staff are on summer vacation.

On the other hand, Shanghai summer is too long and hot to stand. Bobo and I went there for a 3 weeks visit, just returned last Sunday. This is the forth time Bobo has been there. Can not imagine that an 18m old baby has been other side of world that many time already. For myself, it was until age of 23, I had my first oversea trip. Gosh, the world is changing.

No comments: